FootGolf is the new fashionable discipline! Much more accessible than golf in its practice - especially for those who already know how to handle a football - FootGolf is a mix of golf and football. Thanks to simple rules and technique, FootGolf is easy to learn. With family or friends, guaranteed pleasure!
Adult : 10 euros
Child : 5 euros
Ball rental (optional) : 3 euros
Opening hours :
Tuesday - Saturday : 9h - 19h
Monday : 13h - 19h
Sunday : 9h - 18h
Rules of Footgolf :
1. Dress rules : bermuda shorts, polo shirt with a collar, high socks, beret, sneakers or astroturf football shoes. Football boots with studs forbidden !
2. For the first shot, position your ball on the starting surface.
3. The ball must be played in one movement. Your foot should not accompany the ball. Putting the ball with the sole is forbidden.
4. Your ball must be easily identifiable.
5. Wait until everyone has played their ball before advancing to your next shot.
6. Do not play until the ball has completely stopped. You are not allowed to stop a ball that is being pushed by the wind.
7. Follow the order of the scores and wait for your turn to play. The player furthest from the hole will be the first to play.
8. Play the ball where it lies: moving the ball or any obstacles is forbidden. In bunkers, it is prohibited to take a run-up before playing your shot.
9. If the ball falls into the water, retrieve it and place it two steps behind the place where it entered the water, or replace it at the point of the previous shot: Penalty 1 stroke.
10. Keep your shots from interfering with other players. When approaching a hole or at the request of a partner, mark your ball with a marker directly behind your ball before removing it.
11. If your ball is unplayable, return it to the previous point or move it two steps from its position without bringing it closer to the hole. Penalty: 1 stroke.